- The doyenne - so young and she's a doyenne already - of Opera here in Italy if not all of Europe, the beloved Opera Chic has been featured in Classical Singer magazine. Interviewer Amanada White, rightly IMHO, calls her the world's foremost opera blogger.
- My darling Auld Hat is back in full force after a brief sabbatical and is as wise, witty and talented as always.
- Sageweb went on a trip and gets tripped up at Ikea. And then she goes and gives us the cutest damn puppy and puddy picture around. And you all know how I feel about puppy and puddy pics.
- RG has totally ruined The Wizard of Oz for me, I'll never look at getting back to Kansas the same way ever again.
- Once again Tater writes from the heart and reaches our hearts with a memory profile of his beloved Jimmy.
- Lorraine is touched by grace at a time and place she least expected. And in the telling proves that grace can be in the written word.
- And Elizabeth muses on the nature of friendships and the kinship of being an outsider.
And that just a random sampling of what I've been reading from my blog buddies - all of them more than worth a regular visit if they're not on your list already.
These pictures where taken on a back road in the Reiti plain in November. That old dog was very concerned when we separated him from the flock. The shepherd had given us the all clear when there was a break - but that old boy kicked up quite a fuss.
25 gennaio - Conversione di San Paolo