Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Done Deed - II

It's been a busy few days. After the events of the weekend - our wedding on Saturday, an Open House to say goodbye to friends on Sunday - we got into the serious business of moving on Monday. The past few days have been stressful and every so often Laurent and I have gone back to look at the photos from our wedding - just to stop each other from committing murder!

Sealing the bond. I thought we would share those photos with our friends and family, so just click on the picture above and it will lead you to the album.
Then its back to the move and mayhem and possible murder.

5 comments:

more cowbell said...

Lovely pictures -- especially the last one. Again, congratulations to both of you. (PS: Reese has two Daddies. He could write a children's book and make it to the big time.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely photos of your special day! The two of you look quite fetching, and I am happy to see that Laurent is a lefty just like me. Reesie was made to ham it up for the camera, and is a very lucky dog to have such fine men as proud papa's. Good luck with the packing and moving, I know from too many moves how stressful it can be. Enjoy your trip to Rome, and hope it works out to be a very long and pleasant honeymoon for the two of you, even though there will be work involved for L!

Lorraine said...

OH! How lovely. I'm such a sucker for romance and weddings and all that. "Legitimate at last"...Canada sure has it going on. Congratulations to you both! And have a ton of fun in Rome.

more cowbell said...

Hey, I guess this answers the title of your blog...

Doralong said...

I'm a sucker for a pretty wedding- thanks for sharing your day!

Moving house is sort of on par with dying and going to hell.. at least for me. But at least you'll be going someplace rather swell! I should think that would soften the blow somewhat!

Congrats again!