Monday, July 23, 2007

Done Deal*

Well I guess we in for the long term now. On Saturday past, after a 29 year "engagement", Laurent and I were married in a brief ceremony at our friend Joelle's home. I had hoped to get the vow exchange on video but that new camera would not cooperate. Stephanie, my niece, did manage to capture the last few seconds of the ring exchange.




Its been a busy time - Laurent coming home, getting last minute things arranged for the house sale, preparing for the move, the marriage ceremony, a "goodbye" open house yesterday - so it may be a few days before I have a picture album up for all to see.

*Apparently there was a problem with the video but I think I have it fixed now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch your video, but it wouldn't load and play *sniff sniff* Congratulations again Willym! Honeymoon plans?

more cowbell said...

Oh, I'm at work, in my temporary teeny-tiny pseudo office, so I can't press play. So glad to hear things went well! Can't wait to see the pics. Congratulations, Willym.

Willym said...

Thanks for letting me know tater - I wasn't sure of the settings and screwed it up. It should work now.

At the moment our honeymoon plans involve trying to get all the junk out of the house we don't want to follow us to Rome. Movers are in tomorrow and I'm still going through stuff in what we laughingly call my "office."

rodger said...

Willym, congratulations to you and Laurent! The previous post was beautiful and this video so sweet. It brought back wonderful memories of our wedding in Oregon before they enulled it.

Best of luck on the move and I'm looking forward to the pictures of the happy couple.

Anonymous said...

Honeymoon in Rome and in Greece and in Albania and Malta for the next 4 yrs. Ain't that sweet of what.

Lorraine said...

May every bit of blessing thatis possible come down on the two of you for all the rest of your lives!