Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Wisdom for a Dog Owner

I don't normally go around borrowing things from other blogs but when Skip over at his eponymous House of Chaos posted this I felt I wanted to share it.

Yes its could be considered a bit on the schmaltzy side - hey I just got back from Vienna you want schmaltz???? - but they are ten sentences that every dog owner or perhaps more important any perspective animal owner should take into consideration.


And in response to a few queries - well okay one person asked - Nicky and Nora were ecstatic to see us but then they are ecstatic to see anyone holding a biscuit in their hand!


01 febbraio - Santa Brigida d'Irlanda

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

dexter just gives me 'the good thing you left plenty of food out' look..

Anonymous said...

So very true- but I'm feeling pretty emotional in the pet department today.

Glad you're home safe and sound, aside from the cold.

C