Saturday, February 05, 2011

Okay I've Heard the Term "Branding" But ....

... and believe me this has nothing to do with me being a monarchist (a lukewarm one but a monarchist none the less) but this may be taking it a bit too far.
Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction is producing special celebration packs that bear the slogan: "Like a royal wedding, intercourse with a loved one is an unforgettable occasion".

A more complete report can be found here. Yes I know its The Vancouver Sun but they got the story from Agence France-Presse and we know the French would never lie about things concerning the British monarchy.

Thanks to my friend Candy for sending me this.

05 fabbraio - Sant'Agata

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that is just too funny, outrageous and tacky!

yellowdoggranny said...

I just spit diet ginger ale all over my screen

lynette said...

good lord, seriously? we live in a branded world and I am so, so sick of it.