- Little old ladies with dogs?
- A photo of a very odd advertisement in a store window?
- An opera singer from the past?
- A video trailer for a bittersweet documentary on retired performers?
- A humorous cartoon about exercising with a wine glass?
- An photo of a strangely named restaurant in Barcelona?
- A header of a Gaudi rooftop from Barcelona?
- A ceramic plate commemorating the month of March from Trento?
- A link to a series of beautiful frescos from the 13th century?
- A flickering candle in memory of the people I have loved and lost to illness and old age?
- The picture of me looking decidely portly and middle-aged?
Since the flag appeared in the last hour I can only assume that someone in one of the following locations registered their objection:
Now I know that the Milan entry is from my own IP address and the Padova is a regular, as are the Montreal, Murcia and Bothell. If indeed it was someone in Glyn Ellyn, Foley, Houston or an undefined location in the United States who found something here objectionable I would have hoped they would have contacted me first. Because what I find objectionable is the cowardly act of activating a button on a page rather than making their feelings known.
Might I suggest to who ever it is that should you choose to visit my blog again - though why you would come back to an "objectionable" blog gives rise to all sorts of speculation - that you have the option to e-mail me with your concern or simply click the small "x" at the top right of your screen. That is what we call in my part of the world being "educato."
27 marzo - San Ruperto