Friday, September 12, 2008

More Details At Eleven...

In response to my two readers who’ve been asking about updates - well actually no one asked but what the hell I'll answer anyway– sorry but I’ve been out of commission for a few days. Monday past I experienced some chest pains which led to my being hospitalized here in Rome. Nothing serious – after a few tests and some TLC from the staff at Policlinico I’ve been judged by a panel of doctors to be fit as a fiddle and ready for, if not love, at least to go back to my daily routine. More to come shortly.

12 settembre - Tesauro dei Beccheria

4 comments:

Doralong said...

You poor dear! I was starting to worry! Probably the stress of moving and the apartment being infested with mutant ants no doubt.

evilganome said...

And here I thought you had run off to Majorca with some Roman gigolo! I am relieved to hear that you are all right.

Take care of yourself.

sageweb said...

Oh Sweetie, I am glad you are feeling better. I was wandering or wondering...I might have been doing both..anyways I am glad you are back.,

Elizabeth said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't do that (have the chest pains!) again!