Okay I haven't developed some sort of foot or shoe fetish! Honestly! Its just that its hard to ignore shoes here in Italy. Particularly women's shoes. What is often considered acceptable day/office wear I still find a little startling even after three years. And the footwear often does give rise to questions such as:
- How does she walk on heels that high?
- Don't those leather straps going half way up her leg chafe?
- Where does she put her toes?
- Doesn't that clanking she makes when she walks bother her?
- Why the hell was she thinking when she bought those?
Most of these shots were taken during a Saturday stroll around the fashionable shopping area of quadrilatero della moda - Via Montenapoleone and environs.
01 agosto - Sant'Alfonso Maria de' Liguori