Monday, July 26, 2010

Lunedi Lunacy

Milan is definitely the fashion capital of Italy, if not Europe. The shops are filled with stylish items beautifully displayed and I might add most of the time "beautifully" priced - though we are currently in the waning days of the annual July Sale so a smart little frock can be knocked down from €3500.00 to an affordable €2250.00.

But amongst all the high fashion comes this little bit of lunacy - and its all yours at 25% off for only €350.00 (CAD 468.00 - USD 455.00).



I'm not sure where occasion calls for a Rhino bag or what stylish outfit it would go with? Or what else it would accessorize with? Or why the hell you would even want to buy it but just so you know - it's out there and it's available.

26 lulgio - Santa Venera

4 comments:

Doralong said...

To take on safari, naturally silly.

Elizabeth said...

When I see it for $2.50 at my local thrift shop I'll know what a deal it is, but I still won't buy it.

yellowdoggranny said...

was it made out of rhino skin?
cute but im with elizabeth...

Jess Benjamin said...

OMG!! i went to Madrid and i saw that exact bag. I wanted it so badly but i was short of money :( by any chance do you know where i could get it?? Thanks xx