Monday, July 13, 2009

So Where The Hell Have I Been?

I was happy to see my blog buddy Speck (that would be she in younger days at the left) over at Worms, Puppies, Barbecue had posted a little item earlier today for the first time in about a month. I immediately added a comment telling her how much I had missed her posts.

Now I knew she had gotten into sketching and many of her posts at WPB were cartoons and sketches but somehow I had missed the fact that she now has a sketch blog!!!!! So a good deal of this morning was spent scrolling through all the goodies I had missed at Speck's Sketch Blog. She's a talented and a funny lady. I recommend taking a look in - and I've added her to my daily check list.

Sorry Speck don't know where the hell I was when you announced the new (?) blog.

13 lulgio - Sant'Enrico II del Sacro Romano Impero

4 comments:

sageweb said...

I love Speck!

yellowdoggranny said...

im with sage..

Sling said...

She really is an amazing artist!

Speck said...

You are too kind Willym with such generous praise. I believe you are my greatest fan. :)

I'm just a nutcase. I was hiding out on the sketch blog embracing my nutcaseness. The squirrels keep following me around....