Friday, October 29, 2010

But Are They Lined With Plaid?????

Okay let's get one thing very clear, if I said it once I've said it twice: I am not becoming a shoe fetish. Its just not easy to ignore footwear in this country. As I was strolling through a very high end shopping arcade in Bologna last week I stumbled upon this rather startling display of, I guess you'd call it "punk", footwear.




What made it even more startling was the store window they were displayed in. This is not exactly a brand name I'd associate with cutting edge or even things with edges that cut!!!!

Any guesses?

29 ottobre - Sant'Ermelinda

5 comments:

Doralong said...

Ferragamo?

Doralong said...

Silly me! Now I remember where I saw those- Burberry. They should have stuck with raincoats :)

Willym said...

BINGO! Give the little lady a pair of sling backs with studs and thick leather soles! I couldn't believe that Burberry actually has these things!

yellowdoggranny said...

I'll take my coverse any day

Doralong said...

I am the idiot savant of shoes Wills :) Yes, it's mild addiction. Being broke does keep it from becoming a full blown obsession...