Wednesday, September 09, 2009

All Blocked Up!

No its not what you think! Honestly some of you - and you know who you are!

This there anything that Calvin and Hobbes don't have the answer to?


Apparently Blogger's Blog is just a case of laziness - I'll buy that! I have at least five things in the works, I do, really I do - I wouldn't lie to you, well I would but only about the unimportant things.


But just so Dora and DF know - no this isn't like this time last year when I stopped blogging because I was in the hospital - I'm around, hale and relatively hardy for a man my age. But I'm back at work for a while, trying to train the hounds from hell - who are fine by the way and I do have a Nicky and Nora Note on the way - and working on the translations for Ballet2000. And I had a few things written in the new Blogger Editor which then disappeared - sorry guys but it's a piece o'crap.

All that to say I will return as soon as I get the colander set up; but damn him Laurent keeps taking it to drain pasta!

09 settembre - San Pietro Claver Corberó



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

my son thom when he was little always said 'im going to go put on my thinking shoes'....maybe that's what you need.

yvette said...

Hi! this is fun!
I guess you need a change, euh ... a rest, well both!

Sling said...

Do like I do,and drink buttloads of whiskey before you blog.
It's always a surprise to discover what you've written the next day!

Elizabeth said...

Oh I feel your pain!!!!! I've been having the hardest time blogging this summer! I keep hoping it will fade away once I have some time to myself. Hmmm.... now where is that colander?