Monday, April 27, 2009

Lunedi Lunacy II

I'm not familiar with Twitter - and its not that I'm technically-challenged just that I have my hands full with other things and frankly from what I can see of it my life isn't all that fascinating. And though the Swine Flu is no laughing matter I thought this posting from my buddy Kevin is a great example of where technology can take us:



And much like I said earlier today - these people may well be voting, driving cars and reproducing - though hopefully not all at the same time.

27 aprile - Nostra Signora di Montserrat

4 comments:

Richard said...

And they're voting!

sageweb said...

That is so funny and true...I was reading my twitter yesterday and the most panic was from Australia. But the USA is just waking up.

evilganome said...

I am sure that this is more accurate than I would like to admit. I am just waiting for the serious panic to set in.

yellowdoggranny said...

oink! chirp chirp?