Monday, December 16, 2013

Lunedi Lunacy

My friend Vicki sent this along to brighten up the holidays - and perhaps as a jab at my dietary restrictions? But its true isn't it? The first thing we say to people now when we invite them for a meal is: Is there anything you can't eat?



Sandy and Richard Riccardi are a cabaret act from Santa Rosa whose upcoming calendar include dates in California, North Caroline and New York City! They refer to their act as being "Tastefully Raunchy" - I just think its funny.

And this one is dedicated to Vicki and the cats in her life: Oh Christmas Tree - from the cat's perspective.


December 16 - 1826: Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican controlled Nacogdoches, Texas and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.

2 comments:

David said...

It's much worse on certain entertainment programmes. I haven't watched Come Dine With Me for some time, but it staggered me when I did when contestants who were supposed to cook for each other regularly said 'I hate fish', 'I don't like fruit' and 'I can't stand vegetables'. Never mind if you're vegan why do you accept; if you don't really like food why do you go on a programme like that?

Ur-spo said...

hohoho