Monday, March 01, 2010

Lunedi Lunacy

Not exactly Lunacy but ...



I am posting this for all my smart friends - hey that thing that analysis the reading level for blogs says you are all smart. I couldn't figure it out and had to look at the answer.

See if you can figure out what these words have in common.

1 Banana
2 Dresser
3 Grammar
4 Potato
5 Revive
6 Uneven
7 Assess

Give it another try . Look at each word carefully.

No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters.

The Answer: well let's see if anyone can guess right and who knows maybe there will be something in store - yeah yeah one of my Rome fridge magnets!!!

Answer on Wednesday.

Many thanks to my own little "muse of fire", Cathy.



01 marzo - Sant'Albino di Vercelli

5 comments:

sageweb said...

I know...they are all funny words to say when you are naked in front of a mirror.

Anonymous said...

If you exclude the first letter, the rest of the word is a palindrome (i.e. you can read it in both ways, from right to left and from left to right).
B-anana
P-otato, etc.

Walter

Anonymous said...

Addition.
I forgot to say that then you should put the first letter at the end.
B-anana-B
P-otato-P

Walter

yellowdoggranny said...

good thing for walter or i'd never have known

Anonymous said...

darn ... i figured it out too but i guess too late ... :(

2 dogs

David Smith
613-949-8647