Wednesday, March 03, 2010

And Walter was right with his answer to Monday's little conundrum.

Take the first letter on each word place it at the end and you have a palindrome.

1 Banana
ananab
2 Dresser
resserd
3 Grammar
rammarg
4 Potato
ottatop
5 Revive
eviver
6 Uneven
nevenu
7 Assess
ssessa

And Cathy - you may have heard of her - tell me she received this answer from a friend of hers' when she sent him the question:
“They all start with a number.”

Walter, call me and we'll talk about your prize.

03 marzo - San Tiziano di Brescia

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Willym -- I found your blog via Yellowdog Granny's. Wonderful! I look forward to reading more of it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see my MacBook Air....! Or was it a fridge magnet? No, no; I am quite sure the prize was a MacBook Air!
;-)
Walter

sageweb said...

I still think I was right.

Willym said...

Walter: caro I'm a poor Canadian were would I get the money for a MacBook Air???????

gyy said...

There are an enormous amount of areas and grownup males and ladies who market place Cheap Runescape Gold, by method inside the teenager sitting in his space just wanting to create numerous bucks actively actively playing Runescape, to accomplish blown companies dependent on getting and buying and selling gold for Runescape collectively with other inside the net games, often coming from China collectively with other comparable countries. ordinarily the set will possess an enormous amount of grownup males and ladies sat in the really space actively actively playing Runescape, farming gold and instruction accounts, you need to be cautious when acquiring Cheap Runescape Gold, for just about any few of reasons.