Wednesday, March 03, 2010

And Walter was right with his answer to Monday's little conundrum.

Take the first letter on each word place it at the end and you have a palindrome.

1 Banana
ananab
2 Dresser
resserd
3 Grammar
rammarg
4 Potato
ottatop
5 Revive
eviver
6 Uneven
nevenu
7 Assess
ssessa

And Cathy - you may have heard of her - tell me she received this answer from a friend of hers' when she sent him the question:
“They all start with a number.”

Walter, call me and we'll talk about your prize.

03 marzo - San Tiziano di Brescia

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Willym -- I found your blog via Yellowdog Granny's. Wonderful! I look forward to reading more of it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see my MacBook Air....! Or was it a fridge magnet? No, no; I am quite sure the prize was a MacBook Air!
;-)
Walter

sageweb said...

I still think I was right.

Willym said...

Walter: caro I'm a poor Canadian were would I get the money for a MacBook Air???????