Monday, May 19, 2008

Lunedi Lunacy

Kid In The Hall are currently on a sold out North American reunion tour. Their particular brand of irreverent, off-the-wall comedy is as popular now as it was back in the 90s when they first showed up on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.) The Canadian public broadcaster pretty much gave them free reign - sadly when they hit US television they were censored - frequently. I don't every recall seeing this sketch on either Canadian or U.S. television - as it has the possibility of offending big time maybe it was censored on both!



So why didn't they get Dave Thomas to do one of those Dr Seuss movies - he would have been better than either of his Canadian compatriots!


19 maggio - San Pietro Celestine

1 comment:

sageweb said...

I knew I was missing something on my Monday Morning...I didnt scroll down far enough on my first drive by...that was funny I love the Kids in the hall