Monday, October 27, 2014

Lunedi Lunacy

Wumo, the cartoonists formerly known as Wulffmorgenthaler,  have been taking the mickey out of life in general, and the Internet in particular, for the past 13 years.  My friend Vicki sent along a few that hit both my funny bone and, in one or two cases, a bit close to home.

I'm reminded of my first visit to a bar in Roma when I blithely ordered a "latte" - and was presented with a large glass of hot milk.


Our solution - a shower cap over the detectors while we're cooking - it's bad air circulation!  OK?


These guys have obviously driven in Ottawa - a city in which I have almost been killed three times as a pedestrian with the "right of way".



Not just white bread - anything with wheat in it!



And the next two are offered without comment:




More of the wit and wisdom of Wumo can be found by a left click on their signature block:


October 26 -1936: Mrs Wallis Simpson files for divorce which would allow her to marry Edward VIII. thus forcing his abdication.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That IKEA one is right on! I was just there this month buying some furniture and walked a million miles inside that huge friggin megastore.

Anonymous said...

I've always said those women's magazines induce schyzophrenia.
(Marc-Aurele)

Ur-spo said...

these are very good, indeed.