Monday, November 12, 2012

Lunedi Lunacy

The lunacy is the conundrum: Italy! Love it or Leave it?

Well okay the lunacy is probably more the homesickness I still feel after more than a year. 


And I know Marco says my vision is "romantic" but like my dear friend Larry, who just had his permesso renewed today (Larry I hate you, well no I love you but I hate you!)I have to come down heavily on the "love it" side.  Now that my friends is truly lunacy!

12 November - 1933: Hugh Gray takes the first known photos of the Loch Ness Monster.


3 comments:

Laurent said...

I miss Italy too!

yvette said...

Oh! Dear friends... Love to you two from Provence, just next door to Italy...

D3 Items said...

great post... can help us a whole lot,that must be I was seeking! Many thanks. Diablo 3 Gold



Guild Wars 2 Gold