Friday, March 01, 2013

Mercoledi (on Venerdì) Musicale

I know I'm a little late but I've just been so caught up in the Italian elections, the Pope doing his peek-a-boo thing, Canadian Senate scandals and another "Storm of the Century" that my music listening has been greatly curtailed.

However I will now make up for it by listening to - and hopefully you will join me in this - a potpourri of music in this witty Spanish (yes I know Spanish???? but music is an international language) cartoon retrospective of The History of Western Music.  (And no Jackiesue I'm sorry that doesn't mean Willie Nelson!)




Though Paolo Morales de Los Rios should more rightly have called it Historia de la Música Occidental, it really is a great piece of animatin.
Many thanks to John, my good buddy from Roman Days - honestly I saw more of him in Rome than I do here in Ottawa. Definitely my bad!

01 March - 1457: The Unitas Fratrum is established in the village of Kunvald, on the Bohemian-Moravian borderland. It is to date the second oldest Protestant denomination.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very cool! I enjoyed this!