Saturday, November 18, 2006

PINK!!!!!! NO IT'S #FFFFCC

I received an e-mail from my niece Stephanie commenting on the blog and she mentioned that she was having difficulty reading the text on the dark background. My first thought was that it was a question of age not graphics - but after several views I thought she might have a point. So I'm trying a new format. I'm not sure I like the pinkish tinge - could be a bit too Freudian - but I may play around with the coding - if I can remember how to code. Not that that's a question of age!

And the picture of the most important guy in my life (sorry Larry you know the pack order around our house) on this post? No reason; just because Reesie deserves to be seen. And given a biscuit and a belly rub and an ear scratch and told how beautiful he is.

No comments: