Monday, March 09, 2009

Lunedi Lunacy

Hey its spring break time and where else can a guy go but Mexico for fun, sun, babes and .....


I'm always amazed by Gavin Crawford's versatility - whither its last week's Gunther on Computer Corner, today's geeky teen reporter Mark Jackson or another of the many characters he plays on This Hour Has 22 Minutes he's always able to hit my funny bone.

I apologize to my Canadian friends, it appears that CBC has restricted broadcasting of this clip within Canada. Strangely enough I can't see any of the videos on their website here in Italy. Not sure what the logic behind it all is, but hey we're talking the CBC so .....

09 marzo - Santa Caterina da Bologna

4 comments:

sageweb said...

Very funny!

Doralong said...

That was a riot! Thanks, I needed a giggle this morning Wills!

Anonymous said...

Once again it isn't available here!
Now who would be controlling that?
DF

Sling said...

That's Gunther?..This guy is awesome! :)